Our school holds several open houses during the school year, so please call to set up a time to visit. We limit the amount of attendees per tour - in order to prevent disruption to currently enrolled students. Call to reserve your space today.
We do not hold "an empty open house" so you have the ability to enter the classrooms when children are there and you can get a feel for the environment. We feel "empty open-houses" do not give you the information you really need when trying to choose a school. You will have an opportunity to ask questions of the Director during your visit.
Tours are available by appointment in July and August.
- October 12: 9:30 am
- November 16: 9:30 am
- December 7: 9:30am
- January 18, 2017: 9:30am
- February 8: 9:30am
- March 15: 9:30am
- April 19: 9:30am
- May 17: 9:30am
Please call the school office at 410-836-9560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a space. If you are unable to visit during one of our scheduled visits, please call our office to setup an individual visit.
Application Process for:
- New enrollees to Primary and Kindergarten (not previously enrolled in Monarch’s Parent Toddler Program):
- Request an application packet from the school office.
- Read the information contained in the packet: Application, parent manual and Montessori information.
- Observe a class. Call the school office to set up a mutually convenient time.
- Submit an application with the $35.00 Application Fee.
- Schedule an interview for your child with the school.
- Returning students: Request an application, contract and submit them with required deposits.