Parent Toddler Program: Children between 2 and 3 years old are welcome to apply.
- Sessions are held four times per year: fall, winter, spring and summer.
- Fall, winter and spring sessions meet on Saturday mornings for six consecutive Saturdays.
- The summer session is held in mid July for one week, Monday through Friday.
Primary Program: Children between 2 1/2 and 6 are welcome to apply. Several attendance options are offered:
- 5 1/2 Days per week: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Monday - Friday);
- 5 Full Days per week: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Monday - Friday);
- 3 1/2 Days per week: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday) or 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday);
- 3 Full Days per week + 2 Half Days: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday) from September to December and in January add 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Thursday and Friday.
- 2 1/2 Days per week: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Thursday and Friday)
Kindergarten Program: Students who turn 5 by September 1 are welcome to apply.
- Children are required to have at least one year of Montessori school prior to applying to the kindergarten program.
- 5 Full Day; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Monday - Friday).
Before and After School Care:
- Before School Care; 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (available with any full day or morning program)
- After School Care: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (available with any full day or afternoon program)