The Monarch Montessori School is a nurturing community which strives to provide a carefully planned and stimulating environment where children will learn to respect themselves and others, where children gain independence, organization, increased concentration and enthusiasm for learning, where parents are valued partners in the education of their children, and where staff members are given opportunities for continued learning to enhance their professional skills.
Our goal is to enable each child to experience the joy of learning which can lead to a life time of success.
- Mixed-age group classrooms
- Highly qualified and experienced staff in each classroom
- Phonics-based reading instruction
- Well-equipped math and science curriculum
- Integrated cultural studies
- Individualized learning for each child
- A community of families who value Montessori Educational Philosophy
- An emphasis on peaceful learning in a supportive environment